10. Digital Luggage Scale - an essential gadget for today's traveler. Take the guesswork out of packing and avoid paying extra fees by finding out luggage weight before check-in.
9. Charging pad - lets you charge multiple electronics at once without having to plug all of them in an outlet. Only the charging pad gets plugged in and all other gadgets are placed on top of it. The devices are charged using inductive charging. It is a wireless charging method used for mid-sized items such as cell phones, MP3 players and PDAs.
8. Joby Gorilla pod - Gorillapod is a very bendy tripod composed of more than two dozen plastic “leg joints” that once connected to your camera’s tripod mount hole can be twisted around and secured to virtually any surface
7. Noise canceling headphones - Music just makes the day go faster and helps you immerse in your own world and your relaxation.
Gadget that would be considered a must have by frequent travelers
Noise canceling headphones - life saver for travelers?
6. Swiss Army knife - its a classic multi-tool. Everything you need and more within one device. Now it also comes with tech gadgets such as USB, flashlight, digital clock and thermometer. (Traveller Lite)
5. Reusable water bottle - keeps you hydrated during the trip, keeps the liquid cool, and can be used over and over instead buying and carrying multiple water bottle. Hence these bottles save money space and weight. And they also help save our planet.
How to take care of reusable water bottle
Review of the Best BPA-Free Water Bottles
Green travel: how to ditch the plastic water bottle
4. First aid kit -
Good items to include in the kit are:
•adhesive tape and bandages in several sizes
•antibiotic cream/solution (triple-antibiotic ointment)
•hydrocortisone cream (1%)
•acetaminophen and ibuprofen
•disposable instant cold packs
•alcohol wipes or ethyl alcohol
•plastic gloves (at least 2 pairs)
3. Digital Camera - an essential gadget on any trip. A good camera will give you great resolution shots and memories
2. E-reader - These gadgets hold multiple books and magazines within one small light package. No more dragging multiple heavy books on a trip. They also come with wi-fi and a web browser included.
1. Smartphone - Built in gps, cameras, emailing and texting, Apps with maps, directions, games, reviews and recommendations. Needless to say these phones make a great companion on any trip.
Did You Know?:
Travel Tip: Avoiding International Roaming Charges