Saving Grace. Travel Packing Aid:
When we are packing for one of our trips, we usually put together a list of things to take along on paper since it is easier to update it and cross off items that have been packed. Well now there is an app for that:
- Saving Grace makes packing easier by showing you not only how many items you’ve already packed, but also how many are left to pack in each category.
Just tap an item to move it into your ‘packed’ list
- The app has pre-set lists for different trip types – winter, summer, activity holiday or a short break. Activities include specific lists for surfing, cycling, golf, diving, fishing, camping etc. We have found the lists quite extensive and detailed. Even my wife, an avid packer, was impressed with all the items listed on the lists.
- You can also personalize the lists by swiping in new items or categories or delete one or multiple things at once.
- The app also features a readymade list of important stuff to do before you travel - from travel insurance to currency to watering your plants and emptying your fridge.
Available for download on iTunes
Why good to have on a trip:
- a packing check list and reminder tool all in one. Designed to cut the stress of packing.
- It's simple, and more importantly, fast to use
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later
- Price: Free
How do you pack for travels? Leave a Comment