- many books in one spot
- no dragging large books around in your bag
- light and with web browsing
- Easily substitute bulky desktops
- Still go to for most school work
- get to class on time
- see messages without having to pull out your phone
- set alarm to wake you up for class
- have class schedule right in front of you
- just in time for back to school, Asus will be coming out with inexpensive version in the fall of the Android Wear.
- Help concentrate to focus on school work and work out
- At the same time offer an aware mode for hearing what's around you while enjoying your music
College Student Deals
School & Laptop Packs Sale & Clearance: up to 65% off MSRP, Shipped Free!
Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students Free to join for first 6 months
Shop Smart for Back To School Savings at Best Buy on Laptops, Headphones, HDTVs and More
Portable Rechargeable Speaker Stand
I have more music stored on my iPhone than I ever had on CDs and such. Music is great everywhere you go. Especially at school for "studying." With portable speaker you can play it out loud at home, in the dorm, or toss it in your bag and take it to the pool.
- plays your music out loud
- charges your phone
- connects wirelessly to any Bluetooth-capable computer, smartphone or tablet.
For about 20 bucks, can't go wrong with the Satechi iFit-1 Portable Rechargeable Speaker Stand
Tracking sticker (stick and find)
There are a few of these that are about to hit the market. They are designed to help you keep your gadgets close and find them when you do get separated. These devices automatically alerts you whenever you are out of the specified range. You can attach them to your gadgets, backpacks, and others to keep track of them via your smartphone.
10 Bluetooth-Tracking Devices To Keep Your Belongings Safe
Sony PSP Go!
- portable gaming
- entertainment to waste some time in between studying
- also learn the important coordination skills - at least that's what you should tell people
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 500 GB USB 2.0 Ultra-Portable External Hard Drive
- back up all your work
- fast connection
- USB 2.0 plug-and-play drive
- very light, 5.3 ounces, can throw into your backpack
- store music and movies
Novatel Wireless MiFi
- while on campus you might be able to connect to Wi-Fi, though it is not available everywhere
- take the wireless connection with your own MiFi. It is available from various wireless providers
Kensington Portable Power Pack
- power up your devices with power pack with 10400 juices
- slim and light at 8 ounces
- charges multiple devices from iPhone, Android device, and tablet
- keep it from screen scratches, bumps & cracks
- with this portable oven you can have a warm meal any time
- just place a food container that your mom made into it and it will warm it
- and will keep it warm
Invest in a laptop lock
Sendt Notebook / Laptop Security Cable
- a portable door lock,installs in seconds, no tools required
- great for travel and students away at college
- gives you additional security and privacy
10 oddball gadgets to make new school year fun
Follow Travel's board Back To School Gadgets on Pinterest.
Sound-off: What do you think? Let us know below
Follow us via RSS
Sign up for free blog updates