We all do it. At home on the regular. Though when we travel, especially to more exotic destinations, it might become not so regular and an issue. Poop that is. Everyone Poops
Follow these steps to feel better when traveling:
- Carry around a water bottle with you, and make sure to drink from it regularly. Recommended amount is to drink about eight to ten glasses of water a day. Even more if you are walking around in the sun and/or consuming alcoholic beverages
- Eat your fruits and vegetables every day. Even on vacation. And especially on vacation since they are likely to be more readily available in warm climates. Apples are a great choice since they contain a lot of fiber. Apple, bananas, oranges, strawberries all have around 3 to 4 grams of fiber. Carrots, beets, and broccoli are also fiber-rich.
- Get moving! Don’t be a total lump, especially on vacation. Walk around, swim, participate in some activities beyond just sitting in the sun.
- Drink coffee - it stimulates muscles, which then helps you go to the bathroom
LifeStraw Go Water Bottle with Integrated 1000-Liter LifeStraw Filter
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System
Other things to do to avoid traveler's diarrhea when traveling in a foreign country:
- Do not consume unpasteurized food or beverages.
- Make sure meat is completely cooked through. Try to avoid ordering raw type
- Resist buying food from street vendors.
- Stick to filtered water to brush your teeth, and don't add ice to your drinks unless you’re positive it was made with bottled or filtered water.
Tools that can make it a better go:
Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray
Windsor Direct Just A Drop Bathroom Odor Eliminator
Toilet Tissue To Go
Sound-off: What do you think? Let us know below
If you found this page useful in your gadget search, please recommend us:
Follow us via RSS
Sign up for free blog updates